(As a side note, I’ve written a post on How to Make Crepes with Pancake Mix which you can read by clicking HERE)
Is it Good to Make Crepes with Pancake Mix without Eggs?
Before getting into the answer on how to make crepes with pancake mix without eggs, let’s find out if it’s good to make crepes without eggs.
How to Make Crepes with pancake Mix without Eggs
- 1 cup regular flour
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here is a 8-step process to answer the question how to make crepes with pancake mix without eggs, find out and make it yourself.
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix with the water, and using a whisk, mix the ingredients until they are completely incorporated.
- While mixing the batter, add the oil or butter and continue whisking until the batter is silky smooth and has a frothy texture.
- Place a nonstick skillet that does not need oil or cooking spray over medium heat and lightly coat the pan before preheating the skillet.
- Pour approximately one-quarter of a cup of the batter into the pan and, if required, use a spatula to spread it out evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Put the crepe in the oven and cook it for two to three minutes, or until the sides of the crepe start to become golden.
- Carefully flip the crepe over and continue cooking it for an additional one to two minutes, or until it is golden brown on the other side and is done cooking all the way through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and repeat step 6, this time using the remaining batter, being sure to oil the pan as required.
- Top your crepes made without eggs with any toppings you like most, such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, or nut butter. Crepes can also be made without eggs. It is possible to make crepes without using eggs. this is the last step in the series how to make crepes with pancake mix without eggs.
Video about How to Make Crepes with Pancake Mix without Eggs
Which Kinds of Pancake Mix not Include Eggs and Available to Purchase?
What can be Served with Eggless Crepes?
- Chocolate and Strawberries Spread: some chocolate hazelnut spread on top, then sprinkle some sliced strawberries on top of that. Crepes are best served rolled up, then sliced in half and served.
- Apples with Cinnamon and Cream Cheese: To make this delicious dessert, layer cream cheese over apple pie filling, roll it up, and then serve.
- Peanut Butter and Bananas: Begin by layering peanut butter, then follow it up with sliced bananas, placing each layer about 1/4 to 1/2 inch apart lengthwise down the crepes.
- Crepe with Ham and Cheese: On top of the crepe, place a slice of the cheese and ham of your choice. If you want it heated, roll it up and then put it in a skillet over medium heat. Immediately serve after cooking.
- To make this version of the crepes, simply spread some ricotta cheese on the bottom of each crepe before adding some smoked salmon on top. After you have rolled them up firmly, if you want to warm them up, you can do so in a skillet over medium heat. After that, serve them immediately.
- Crepe with Goat Cheese and Mushrooms: Before rolling up the crepe tightly, spread the crepe with goat cheese and top it with fresh mushrooms that have been sliced. Again, feel free to heat this bad boy up in a skillet over medium heat for about a minute before serving it piping hot.
Many people use milk as a binder when baking without eggs. It doesn’t bind very well, but it’s better than nothing. Simply coat your meat in milk before adding the bread crumbs or batter.
1/4 cup of milk can perfectly replace one egg