Well, who wants to know how to make weed brownies? If you are like most people, you enjoy cooking and baking. It is a fun way to spend your time, and the results can be delicious. If you are also a fan of marijuana, then you will love this recipe for weed brownies. Not only are they delicious, but they will also get you high! In this blog post, we will show you how to make weed brownies using simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen already. Let’s get started!
Is It Legal to Make Weed Brownie Recipes?
Before we begin with how to make marijuana brownies, it is important to note that the laws regarding marijuana vary from state to state. Therefore, it is important to make sure you are familiar with your local laws regarding cannabis before attempting this recipe. In some states, recreational use of marijuana is legal, while in others only medicinal use is allowed.
Before getting how to make weed brownies, let’s check out cannabutter recipe!
How to Make Cannabutter for Your Weed Brownies
1. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup of butter with 3.5-7 grams of ground cannabis.
2. Simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally and making sure the temperature doesn’t exceed 245 degrees F (118 degrees C).
3. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and discard the plant matter.
4. The strained butter can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
You can watch another cannabutter recipe with trim here.
Recipe #1: How to Make Weed Brownies?
Ingredients of how to make weed brownies
-1/4 cup of canna butter
-3/4 cup of sugar
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1/2 cup of all purpose flour
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-A pinch of salt
-1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
Instructions of how to make weed brownies
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 inch baking pan with canna butter and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and canna butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in another bowl .
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture , stirring until just combined . Do not overmix or brownies will be tough .
5. If using, stir in the nuts.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Here come a YouTube video of how to make weed brownies:
Recipe #2: How to Make Pot Brownies at Home?
Ingredients of how to make pot brownies
- 7 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cannabutter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- Malted milk powder (0.63 oz / 18g) (optional)
Instruction of how to make pot brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Next, grease an 8-inch square cake pan with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt both kinds of butter then stir in chocolate until combined and smooth before removing from heat to cool for 5 minutes..
3. Lastly, whisk together flour and baking powder (and the malted milk powder, if you choose to include it) in a small bowl
4. Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl until the mixture is light yellow and fluffy.
5. Slowly add the chocolate mixture to the batter, stirring until combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until combined– take care not to overmix as the batter will be thick.
6. Pour into a greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes on the center rack; it should be ready when the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even shine.
7. Once finished, let the dish sit for 20 minutes so it can settle.
8. Makes 12 servings after learn how to make marijuana brownies. Best served warm but can be kept at room temperature for up to a week or refrigerated for a month. Keep them marked as “special” and out of reach of children.
Here come a YouTube of how to make weed brownies:
This article of how to make weed brownies is intended as an informational guide and should not be considered legal advice. Always consult your local laws concerning cannabis use before attempting to make any recipe involving marijuana.
How to Know My Weed Brownies are Well Baked?
The best way to learn how to make marijuana brownies and make sure your weed brownies are cooked properly is to use a toothpick test.
- Simply insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies and remove it. If it comes out clean, then your brownies are done baking. If there is still wet batter on the toothpick when you pull it out, then your brownies need to bake a few minutes longer.
- You can use the Instant Thermometer to check the internal temperature.
Tips to Elevate Your Weed Brownie Recipe
Before going to the end of how to make weed brownies, let’s check out some tips to elevate your cannabis brownies:
– Add a few tablespoons of your favorite nut butter to give the brownies a richer flavor.
– Try adding some dried fruits, like cherries or cranberries, for a unique twist on this classic recipe.
– For an extra chocolatey treat, drizzle melted dark chocolate over the cooled brownies.
– For a healthier option, you can use coconut sugar instead of regular white sugar.
– Sprinkle some sea salt on top before baking for an even more decadent treat!
Can I use a premade box mix?
You bet! If you want to use your own homemade cannabutter or oil in a box mix, simply substitute the same amount of butter or oil that the recipe calls for. For example, if a brownie recipe calls for 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, use 1/2 cup of your infused butter or oil instead. Then follow the instructions on the box as usual.
Does cooking cannabis brownies make the house smell?
The smell will be less potent if you have the oil or butter ready beforehand rather than if you are in the process of decarbing or infusing.
What are the effects of marijuana brownies?
Cannabis edibles influence on each individual differently because of our unique endocannabinoid systems (ECS). Because we all react differently to marijuana, the effects vary person to person. The most frequently seen reactions are feeling drunk or high, drowsiness, sleepiness, happiness and pain relief.
How much cannabis should you use when baking?
You need to know how much weed to add when making oil or butter in order to determine the amount of THC in your final product. You can use my flower or oil ratio guide below depending on what you want.
This recipe calls for a half-cup of oil or butter, which breakdowns to approximately ¼ ounce of flower used. The potency of your product will depend on the strength of your flower, so use my edibles dosage calculator for a more accurate estimate.
Now that you know how to make weed brownies, put your skills to the test! Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoyed the article. Visit thebluestove.com for more delicious recipes today! I hope you have a great time cooking until we talk again!
Leave a Reply